18.7.12

If I could, I would

There’s no stopping a true geek with passion and a dream. Well, I am guilty as charged. I obsess with Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and the likes waaaay too much for my own good. Thank god I am not the only one.....

Anyway, here is what I'd totally do if I could, a Hobbit house!!!!! hell yeah.























Of course I am gonna be throwing parties in there and Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas and Gandalf better show up! Maybe an Orc too. Yayyyy Fun!


Now that I've made a fool of myself by sharing my geekiness, you'd better do the same.

Talk!!!!! LOLs.







4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

I always wanted to live in a house like Anne of Green Gables!

Unknown said...

yesss!!!!!!

Squared said...

omg!!! I WISH I could live in something like that. Too awesome!! Come by soon hun! xx

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

i love these photos and i think the one of the interior proves that a hobbit house can be a little chic too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...